Apart from various barrel coverings and flat designed coverings, floating coverings are another specific feature in terms of glass fibre reinforced plastic (GRP) constructions. This special cover is lightweight and solid. Type V is heat-insulating, self-contained and maintenance-free. Floating coverings are particularly suitable for any water-bearing barrels and will be constructed according to customer´s specifications and required measurements.
The lightweight, sandwich constructed GRP elements can be designed in any RAL hue. If required, the covering can be produced electrically conducting, non-slippery as well as sound- and heat-insulating.
Any questions? Contact us!
at a Glance
- Floating and self-supporting
- Highly heat-insulating at maximum protection
- Lightweight but yet stout
- Nearly unlimited opportunities according to scope for design and RAL hue
- Executions with translucent, airtight, electrically conducting and insulating constructions
- Made to measure