Barrel Covering (flat design; corrugated)
This frame supported covering type corresponds to building supervision approval. Alternatively, the subconstruction is available made by steel or glass fibre reinforced plastic (GRP). Type III is particularly suitable for pre- and post-thickener at clarification plants as well as sludge piling containers and slurry tanks. Benefits of this barrel covering: weatherproof, stout, odour-proof and resistant to chemical substrates. Even intensive odours by untreated sewages, which are biologically degradable with the aid of primary sludge, can be kept in.
Coverings by corrugated GRP units are flexible and expandable. Furthermore, the coverings are statically loadable. We produce this flat designed covering individually and customised in almost any size.
Any questions? Contact us!
at a Glance
- Fully approved by the building authorities
- Subconstruction made by steel or glass fibre reinforced plastic (GRP)
- Resistant to chemical- and biological substrates
- Construction in almost any size
- Expandable due to corrugated construction
- Nearly unlimited opportunities according to scope for design and RAL hue
- Executions with translucent, airtight, electrically conducting and insulating constructions