Self-supporting and Domed Barrel Covering
The self-supporting, domed barrel covering is suitable for all kind of basins up to 32 metres. This type is self-supporting – in other words, no longitudinal strut or sub construction is necessary. Common areas of application are open structures such as cesspools, biogas plants, open clear water reservoirs, sludge storage tanks or trickling filters.
Contrary to conventional cover sheeting, coverings of type I allow easy entrance to basins. Cable grommets and hatchways can be considered. Additionally, this covering give any tank a welcome optic due to nearly unlimited opportunities according to scope for design and RAL-colours.
The self-supporting barrel covering consists of separate barrel elements. In this way, the construction is able to adjust flexibly to structural conditions. Kutip offers this covering type for any round container in any RAL hue – executions with translucent, airtight, electrically conducting (by BGR 132) and insulating constructions are possible as well.
Any questions? Contact us!
at a Glance
- Self-supporting covering, suitable for all kind of basins up to 32 metres
- Customised and flexible adjustment to barrels
- Without longitudinal strut or sub construction
- Material made of solid plastic
- Easy fitting without drain of barrels
- Executions with translucent, airtight, electrically conducting and insulating constructions